Friday, April 10, 2009

For Brecken

Nope.
I went to the game. I wore a cute outfit. No Adrian appearance. But then again, would you just show up to something like that if you didn't know the person? So it's ok. I stayed for half the game and then went to Trader Joe's and bought myself some flowers. They had ranunculus. They're my favorite and not readily available here. And they had daffodils. You get 10 for $1.29. I bought 50. It's an affordable extravagance. And if I don't do it for me, who will?

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Hmm...I want to see a picture of your beautiful flowers. I don't even know what those look like.

 
At April 13, 2009 at 1:33 PM , Blogger breckster said...

Somebody has to do it sometime I think. :) I'm glad you got some great flowers out of the deal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home