Saturday, November 4, 2006

It's such a good feeling to know you're alive

I love it when I should be in bed but I'm not because I just got home from having an awesome time. There's a little sparkle in my sad little world. Not sad because it's unhappy-- just sad that I really don't know anything about anything. Tonight I went with Nina out clubbing. Hahaha. Me, in a club! Hysterical. (Probably even funnier to the people who know us-- nothing like half of the Relief Society Presidency at a place with lots of bumpin' and grindin' [didn't participate in that, obviously] to shake things up) I didn't even know the right name of the place, but I'll tell you this much-- I think I'm gonna go again. Dancing is like kissing-- it makes you a good person.
And I'm stoked because tonight I reconnected with an old friend from High School. We had a short chat, but I hope I get to see him one of these days. I heart nostalgia, and this kid is wonderful. It'll be good to hook up.
Yeah, it feels like I'm plugged into my life. Somebody flip the switch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home