Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Defying Gravity

OK... not much time to write because it's 1 a.m. I mean, it's like 6 p.m. NM time, but I need to get some sleep for a full day tomorrow. I do want to say that "Wicked" was wicked-awesome. Sorry, Summy, I wasn't able to get Idina's auto, but she was fantastic. I got chills.I made my pilgrimage to the Diana and Dodi shrine at Harrods as well this morning. In the Christmas section of the store, they were selling these Christmas Crackers for 1000 pounds. I'm not even joking. Who are the people who really shop in this store?!?!And S and I had dinner with my parents' friend Clem this evening. He was just lovely. The Irish are the best, aren't they?So I'm still in one piece and loving life. I miss you all, though.Cheers.PS. I promise not to come home with a fake British accent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home