Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Eyebrow Raisers

Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things-- hangers and All Bran Bars and some stuff for my dad for Father's Day. Remember how he has everything in the world? I asked him what he wanted and he requested new socks and suspenders. Anyway, I believe in giving people what they want, and as I meandered through the men's department, I came upon the most startling discovery-- I happened through the men's underwear isle and guess what! There is such a thing as STRING BIKINI BRIEFS for MEN!! UGH! Seriously. I mean, not that I spend a whole lot of time contemplating underwear or anything, but I guess I'd just assumed boys wore boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs. And I guess somehow I knew there were bikini briefs for men, but no one talks about them except Michael Jordan. But STRING bikini briefs? Oh my gosh. Who would wear those? There has to be a market for them. They sell them at Wal-Mart. I can't even imagine who thought that was a good idea.
And on an unrelated note, but a funny note nevertheless, I drove past a sign in Bosque Farms last night that read, "Colonics by Appointment Only."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home