Friday, May 18, 2007

Antibiotics make your urine smell

I broke down. I joined Facebook to save my relationship with Jacob. I went to the doctor because my throat and ear are ooky and painful. I ate at McDonalds yesterday because I didn't want to cook my squash and zucchini. I told Jeff that "the judger" is in love with him and is under the (false) impression that he spends all his free time with me. I got a pedicure instead of going to the gym. I kissed two boys in one night. I want to go to sleep and wake up better, but I have to work. Confession should be more cathartic.
In the doctor's office this morning, I saw a sign that read "We spend six days a week sowing our wild oats and pray the crop doesn't take on the seventh." This is me. I am bad. But I only feel bad about my ear and throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home