Monday, June 30, 2008

Elaborate Lives

The new centerpiece for my virtual mantle:
If you don't know what this is, let's just say it takes a lot of work to earn and keep this esteemed award.
OK, on to other news.
1) Remember those fateful brownies? My company this weekend wouldn't even touch 'em. He also seems to have a general disdain for people with social causes, so I don't think we're even friend compatible. There's a lot more to be said, but in consideration of his esteemed cousin who has been known to read my ramblings (who, by the way, is one of the truly best people in the world and whose goodness I projected onto her less-than-impressive-in-the-behavior-department relative) I will refrain. It was disappointing. I was socially awkward. So was he. It was a mess. Still, my house is clean and I have many delicious leftovers, so all is not lost.
2) I earned the kitty. Or possibly, my friend gave me the gift of the kitty. It's a good way to start one's week.
3) I'm determined to go on vacation. And soon. I may need a break not only from work and the accidents/minor disasters at home, but also from my social life.

1 Comments:

At July 3, 2008 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Sokphal said...

He's a loser. It's one thing to not care about social causes, but to look down at people who are passionate about that--he's def. narrow minded. And has a dounut for a brain. Along with no heart. How did he get through law school is my concern.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home