Friday, February 13, 2009

Three Quick Things

1) I'm sick, sick, sick. I feel like hell. I would gladly spend the next two weeks in my own little bed, but I cannot. I'm praying and hoping I'll feel better tomorrow. Otherwise, my friend and seat-partner on the plane will be treated to witnessing many uses of the motion-sickness bag. Ew! I can't believe I wrote that! My abs hurt. I lost 6 pounds overnight. My solution is to not eat anything for a few days. You can't throw up if there's nothing in the tummy, right?
2) I am in no position to leave tomorrow. I have a million things to do. I'm excited, but overwhelmed. The thought of packing for two weeks is nearly insurmountable. Especially because I haven't yet done laundry.
3) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wasn't allowed to write it on Facebook, but I'll proclaim it loudly here. Of course, I'm sure he doesn't like to be lumped in with projectile vomiting and feelings of despair, but for today, J.D. is the happiness and light at the end of my tunnel. I hope it was a good one.)

3 Comments:

At February 13, 2009 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Grant said...

gross. I hate being that sick. Nasty. Hope you feel better and don't die during travels.

 
At February 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Grant said...

btw my wife's having a dang baby on monday. Crazy eh? Little farnsies running around.

 
At February 19, 2009 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

hope you feel better. enjoy your trip! and we need to hang out. really, we do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home