Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These Words are My Own

I know I'm a little early on the schmooze-fest we call Valentine's Day, but on February 14th I'll actually be skipping the country and who knows when I'll have Internet access? (PS. Would-be crooks beware: I've got some wicked-vicious house sitters scheduled to take care of my place!)
Anyway, I thought I'd start publicly listing some of the reasons I love the people I do... I'll likely not get to it all in one setting, nor will this be an exhaustive list. But I figured I love so many people, I'd better get started a few weeks in advance.
Perhaps I'll start with the girls in my posse:
Tresann, I love the way you threw dirty signs in your wedding pictures, but the way you are still such a good girl!
Lou, I love you for making me feel better when the man at the Pol-Art store made me feel like hud. And for the way you picked out just the right things for that Halloween Package. And your love for Jell-O shots.
Nashty-- you are one of a kind, and so much fun to talk to! It's nice that we have our own little bond. In other words, thanks for taking my phone calls.
I love Pam for helping through my recent wardrobe malfunction. Only a true friend will be honest with you and say, "Why yes, one of your boobs is significantly higher than the other" and then dig up a safety pin to fix your errant brassiere in the Ladies' Room.
Amy, I love your new sassiness. Your engagement pictures speak a thousand words. So did your dance moves on New Year's Eve. You've always shone, but now you sparkle too.
I love Karissa and her sweet Beyonce moves. I also love K for standing up for me when the mean boys thought it was funny that I don't know what male, um... parts, look like.
Meilea inspires love with the way she's always there for everyone and the big things in their lives. If I lived that far away, I doubt I'd make it to so many weddings!
And of course, that's just the beginning! But let's spread out the mush over several entries, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home