Friday, November 6, 2009

Missing Fingerprints

After jabbing my thumb a lot with a needle (what can I say, I'm not a seamstress!) I did manage to finish the outfits for my little Turkeys:

Note, those are turkey tail feathers, and not an autumnal fig leaf on Paizlee's romper.
Do my nieces have a great aunt or what?
And I don't remember how I did it, but I also managed to get a paper cut across my wrist-- I think it might have been on the envelope I used to mail in my property taxes (ouch and double ouch). Then last night, I stayed up for ages working on a little project that involves a lot of duct tape. By the time I finished, I had a mighty-fine looking creation, but no skin left on my fingertips. Forget Biore Pore Perfect Strips-- just run some duct tape over your nose and not only will you be rid of blemishes, you'll be missing most of your epidermis. All in the name of art, right? Today's projects will require spray adhesive, so if you see me walking around with dryer lint glued to my elbow, try not to judge.

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2009 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Follow up-- Z tried her shirt on and loved it. Cried when she had to take it off. I was flattered. And Paizlee looks like a pretty cute little Turkey as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home