Monday, November 2, 2009

Things I Love

1. My new pillow shams-- on clearance at Cost Plus World Market. My bedroom is transported to India, and the fabric makes me want to dance.
2. Great finds at my favorite antique store. I've got a trunk to re-line, and a new bed. Yes, I bought a bed. I'm crazy. I love beds! This one will go in my room (with the great pillow shams) and my current bed will migrate to the guest room. Guest bed will join its sister-- another frame I'm refurbishing, and who knows what they're journey will be from there. Still trying to decide whether to ditch the love seat in my room, move things around, and put the twinner antique bed (one I bought a year ago) in the study so I can accommodate more company. We'll see. I love decorating evolution!
3. Long chats with faraway friends on a Sunday night.
4. Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea.
5. Paisley and toile-- the prints.
6. Paizlee and Zoey-- the nieces.
7. The clearance section of Hobby Lobby.
8. Tyler Candles.
9. A second stab at friendship with someone I admire.
10. McVitties Carry-Outs, for when you're out and about.
11. A skeleton I dressed up as a beauty queen and named Bianca.
12. Glitter.
13. My down comforter.
14. Michael Jackson-- "This is It" sizzles. ;)
15. My wish lists, including the wish to kiss Rudy Parsons.
16. Wallace love.
17. My future husband, Eric Christensen.
18. Cat Stevens on my iPod.
19. Steampunk literature.
20. A mix cd I'm making for my friend who will be off of seven year's probation at the end of the week-- playlist to include "I Fought the Law" and "Authority Song."
21. You.

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Rach, #10 literally made me laugh out loud. Such great memories. I love and miss you! ~Laura

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home