2013 in Review
So, I don’t have much to show for it in the writing department, but here’s my year in review. In 2013, I
· * Had Breakfast at Tiffany’s
· * Embraced my age and left the singles’ branch
· * Went to ANOTHER circus
· * Saw the Mavericks in concert
· * Sang for L. Tom Perry
· * Learned to love Girls’ Camp
· * Was underwhelmed by Arrested Development, Season 4
· * Taught a Floral Design Class
· * Married off a favorite cousin
· * Threw two bridal showers
· * Reunited with the bestie in the Happiest Place on Earth
· * Read a ton of books, but gave up a lot of reading time for exercise time, and
· * Lost 53 lbs.
Believe me, there’s more, but it’s the last day of the year, and, as usual, I have way too much to do! Thank you, 2013, for being so infinitely better than 2012! Looking forward to an even better 2014 (and yes, I’m going back to camp—but there are supposed to be real showers this time, so I think things already look promising)!