Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cuffed in the Buff

Last night I hung out with some friends after (they played) a rolicking game of water baseball. Let me tell you, there was a lot of mud involved so I refrained. Plus also I thought I'd be making my weekly pilgrimage to Wal-Mart afterwards, but I kept getting distracted and I didn't make it. So I went to Sonic instead, with a vanful of kids. One of them was this half-naked dude who managed to find the plastic handcuffs I won from Tresann at the Christmas Party. Yes, I keep them in my car. No, I don't know why. Probably for the same reason I never take down any of my old air fresheners. There are some things you just do. It wasn't as scandalous as it sounds. When I realize this is the only remotely interesting thing that has happened to me in the last several days, I recognize I need more excitement in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home