Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My long-lost family

When I lived in Utah, I went to Dillards Department Store to have my makeup done. The Estee Lauder people flew in their big-time makeup artist as a promotional thing, and I thought it would be fun. This dude did my eye makeup, and I told him to go dramatic. He used all kinds of interesting colors-- mango and copper and deep purple. Apparently I hadn't paid enough attention to figure out how to recreate the look on my own, because when I came home for a visit, my mother informed me that my makeup made me look like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family.
Since moving back to New Mexico, my hair has grown quite a bit. Apparently it was in my face a little bit because my sister told me I looked like Cousin It. And then she was good enough to point out my striped Gap T-Shirt was very reminiscent of Pugsley. I'm having dinner with some friends tonight. I'm thinking instead of letting all this hit the old self-esteem, I'd rather see if I can find a Morticia-inpsired outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home