Tuesday, July 17, 2007

867.5309

Yesterday I was working, as I always do. A customer called because he had a question regarding his bill. I told him I'd look into it. He said, "You're beautiful." Because I'm such a sarcastic little snot, I said, "Actually, yes I am." And then he asked me for a description! EW! He actually brought it up a couple of times while I was trying to dig up a copy of his non-taxable certificate and explain that the extra charge was for midfloor and interior sound insulation. He kept saying things like, "maybe I should drive down there." And I said, "I'm 26. I'm a child. How old are you?" And he said, "That's better than my girlfriend. She's 24. I'm 56." (Yuck! That's only two years younger than my parents.) So I told him it sounded like he was having a midlife crisis. Let's see if I've driven him away. Gross, gross, gross!
Other than that, things are quiet here. Well, not quiet exactly, because I've spent a good part of the morning avoiding invoicing in favor of pounding on my parents' piano and singing at the top of my lungs. I'm musical. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home