Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to

It has now been over a month since the whole fiasco. You know. THE fiasco. I don't really have much to say about it, except it seems like a milestone, and it seems like a lifetime ago. And it's a tedious topic and I'm 85 percent healed (sometimes I like to think that I'm all the way back to normal Rachel, but then some little incident will crop up and I'll feel a little sick, but no more of this bleeding from the face, so that's progress).
So at this time of year, when we're all talking about what we're grateful for, I guess one of my biggest blessings is time. I'm grateful for the way it helps you heal, gives perspective, and works as an emulsifier for all the day-to-day events and makes them your life. And as far as lives go, I've got a pretty good one. I'm glad to have the next few days particularly to reflect on all the reasons it is so good.
Bardzo cie dziekuje.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home