Saturday, July 4, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

No real time to write this morning-- I'm off to the flea market and perhaps a few antique stores. I'm determined to not be late meeting the girls!
Just a couple highlights from last night's Isotopes Victory Game:
1) Here is a picture of my new best friend. Actually, we weren't formally introduced, and I'm not sure you can tell, but under her jersey-tank is a MESH top. That's hot. See that man she's leaning against? He had ostrich boots on. They were spooning at one point. She also had long, sparkly blue fingernails and crimped hair. I LOVED her. 2) This isn't even that funny if you weren't there. I have this really cool mat from Cost Plus, and I like using it any chance I get. The problem was, we were on a major slope, and kept sliding down. We also tried to get people to slip on my mat, but the worst that ever happened was some tripping. Well, Rudy's drunken friend also fell a little bit (on me, but no bruises), but he brought me additional joy by positioning himself right in front of me so I couldn't see the fireworks, just his butt. I told R that if people ask how our outing was, I'll tell them while most people see fireworks when they're with him, I just see butts. But it wasn't all that bad.

1 Comments:

At July 9, 2009 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

PS. I know this video is uber-boring, but who thinks Rudy is super cute? I'm raising my hand.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home