Sunday, October 11, 2009

A quick Shout-Out to my Lurkers*

Hey Readers. Have you been feeling unacknowledged lately? It may be because I didn't know you were there!
So, sometimes I forget that someone else might stumble upon my ramblings, and that's perfectly OK, but it's always shocking when someone says, "Oh yeah, I knew that. I read about it on your blog." So first off, thanks for reading.
This weekend, the boutique was a smashing success and the money rolled in (and out for me, because I bought a lot of stuff from the other dealers), and it was a blast. I'm exhausted, but it really was super. But one of the many highlights (besides one vendor selling an item she'd originally purchased at a yard sale for a $21 dollar profit-- impressive, because she'd originally only paid $1) was just bonding with the ladies. We spent most of the day Friday setting up, and I mentioned something to Aunt Trish (not really my aunt, but might as well be, I love her so much) and Aunt Sylvia's bestie (and one of my other favorite people) Debra said, "Yes, I remember reading that." She told me she's been sending a lot of traffic my way because of all those pictures from Syl's house, and her friends have felt a little guilty reading about my life. Well, never fear, my friends. I'm happy to share.
Of course, there was a little mild embarrassment when one of you shared my kissing dream with the man who starred in it, but I forgive you. Keep reading, and I'll keep trying to give you more to gossip about. Love it. However, were you to comment, I'd be happy to personalize things a bit more for your enjoyment. Love you all, so comment away!
* PS. I hope you don't mind being called "Lurkers." I do not mean to invoke the idea of a "lurking-lurker" of Georgia Nicholson fame (that's what G calls pimples ready to surface). I'm just so proud you're here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home