Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You Can't Throw a Rock without Hitting One of 'Em

Many of you out there know I come from a rather large family-- not the immediate family, of course, as my parents were only blessed with three darling children-- there are plenty of the Sego persuasion in the greater Albuquerque Metro area. Everyone wants a slice of the dynasty (T.C., I'm talking to you, you little kiss-up!).
And now, we can add one more to the New Mexican Mormon Royalty:

Just kidding. This is not Paizlee. She's actually in the birthing process even as I type. I just think this picture is so awful! Sometimes I buy old pictures, especially if the people are creepy. Yesterday, I asked Ben if he'd still love P if she looked like this. He must not have been in a joking mood, because he said this little demon was cute. Then I suggested we send this picture out as a preliminary birth announcement. He looked at me like he'd kill me. But, they don't read my blog, right? Just kidding. Anyway, I promise a picture of little Paizlee (or Peas-ly, as Zoey calls her) as soon as I get up to the hospital later. I'm excited to see what she really does look like, and I'm hoping she'll wait a while before head-butting me like her older sister does.

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2009 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Rachel--what a darling niece you have, tell Ben I love her piercing bright eyes :). I am not sure if you got my email, I just wanted to say thank you for the beatufilu card and kind words! You are a dear friend and aunty and we appreciate it! :)

 
At September 29, 2009 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Justin said...

wow--spellcheck--beautiful card...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home