Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Summary

I guess when you get old, you get sick. Or, maybe that's when you travel via airplane. Either way, I've been there, for more than a week. This morning I feel better. Finally.
Disneyland=Magical. Although I am glad I don't have to walk around soaked to the bone (Nathan loved that rapids ride at California Adventure) and looking like hell. Have you noticed that looking great on vacation doesn't happen? I mean, at least not when you're more concerned with having fun.
Went to the cabin this weekend with the fam. It was super windy, and it even snowed yesterday morning. I mostly slept, because that's all I could do energy-wise.
But now I'm rested and ready to party! (Almost)
Save me from my solitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home