Monday, January 31, 2011

Looks Like I Have A Type OR Passing Fancies

In general, I don't have too many celebrities crushes. I've always had a thing for Matt Lauer. I think Collin Firth is charming. I'd go out with Scott Foley. But these are just passing fancies. I almost hesitate to mention them. Why?
Well, because once in a while, I've succumbed to crazed teen-fandom. And there's a little something all these guys have in common (besides their posters being on my bedroom wall during my formative years):

It's a type of man I'm trying not to go out with in real life anymore. Nothing against them, of course, but I just don't think I'm their type. ;)

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Sokphal said...

Noooo...Jonathon doesn't go in that category? How did I not know this?

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would agree! The first two prefer the look of a man over a lady, and you are a VERY gorgeous lady!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Just read it this morning, Phal. Sorry to break it to you. Give me a boy band and I'll always like the one who likes boys.... Which is why I have to be more discriminating in my real dating life too. Haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home