Thursday, August 23, 2007

When she was good, she was very, very good

Hmm. Am I changing as much as everyone says? I honestly feel the same as always.
Last night I was on the phone with a friend who kind of gave me what I think he thought was a personality-intervention speech. It was weird to have someone tell me how different I am now, when I never really thought he knew me well to begin with. Anyway, it gave me pause. It also made me feel a little weird when a new girl from church jokingly said something about me "not having as high standards" as most. She also doesn't know me. She met me three days ago, but on the three occasions we've hung out, I think somehow I (and my well-meaning, joking friends) have painted a picture of a scarlet woman. But at the end of the day, I practice what I preach. I'm a good girl. Granted, a good girl who does have a slight kissing addiction, but a very good girl nonetheless. I guess that's enough to give me a "reputation." I'm just trying to figure out if I care about that or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home