Friday, August 29, 2008

PS. The one thing that has made me happy in the last week or so:


My friend Andrew is growing a mustache. I begged him to send me a picture. Now I'm exploiting his friendship and trust by posting this on the blogosphere. But I come here to praise the mustache, not to destroy it. Once, about a year ago, I suggested that Andrew marry me. It was mostly a business arrangement, as we'll both be able to take advantage of the capital gains tax loophole in the next year. Last night after I found out about the 'stache, it was motivated by nothing but the purest love. There you go... there's that charity I'm talkin' about! Just kidding. But I do like this picture. It makes Andrew look less like my guru, and more like some shady character I'd meet in a club. Evita Peron would be jealous. Andrew has now cemented himself in the territory of "a fantasy... and a saint."

2 Comments:

At September 4, 2008 at 6:10 AM , Blogger Sokphal said...

Um, he looks like Chester the Molester.

 
At September 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

No! Andrew is now an avid reader! He looks wonderful! Don't shave the mustache, Andrew! Please! She doesn't know what she's saying!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home