Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's like the Karate Kid...



OK, there it is. For all those who needed some pictures, here are some photo booth wonders. And no, Ray doesn't mind. Even with the pending breaking things off, he's wonderful to encourage the exercising of my first amendment rights. And he told me last night that he likes that I'm a nouveau feminist. Could this guy get any better? Oh yeah. Maybe if he wasn't moving to Las Cruces. Just kidding! For all you worrying out there in the blogosphere, the compilation we like to call Raychel (or Rachel Ray) will live on as a marvelous friendship, no matter what.

5 Comments:

At August 6, 2008 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you should try to convince him to stay. Try using sex as a bargaining tool.

 
At August 6, 2008 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Rach I love your pictures!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Sokphal said...

Hahaha! Reubens comment is hilarious! But seriously, try that! You guys are very cute! :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Lou said...

we can party hearty together! we will need each other!

 
At August 12, 2008 at 9:29 PM , Blogger ray ray said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about these comments. Lou, thanks for looking after my girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home