Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boggle

Well, I'm exhausted. That's not too interesting, I know, but it's been a couple of "those" days, ya know? My little sis is in angry-bride mode, really making me consider eloping someday. I've been going through a lot of extra laundry because of things like pumpkin bisque exploding out of my mom's fridge yesterday and her trash leaking an interesting an oozy white goo when I took it out this morning. Add to that the fact that my adorable (and extremely messy) niece is here today, so as usual I'm covered in baby junk. Ahh. A bubble bath sounds pretty good right now.
Truthfully, I don't have much to report. I spent a revitalizing weekend in Colorado Springs with my mom and a friend of ours, and the creative juices are surging more powerfully than ever, though I just don't have time to tackle any new projects (plus, I've got dozens of old projects that need finishing first). My friend (that's code for Ray) is coming up for a visit this weekend, and I'm stoked. Andrew sadly shaved his mustache, which weighs heavily on my heart. David got locked out of his car last night and wasn't too happy through the whole brouhaha, especially when his adorable new roommie Adam mistakenly (it was all very Freudian) asked D to borrow his keys. I have a business dinner tonight. I need a nap. You see? It's all par for the course. My life remains a jumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home