Monday, October 12, 2009

Boho Babes Boutique Pictures

SO I think it's pretty safe to call this weekend's boutique a success. But it's probably also fair to say I'm glad it's over for a year. I imagine we'll do it again, but I'm certainly glad for a break.
Anyway, here are some pictures. I don't think they begin to do justice to the ladies' creativity, but I didn't have time to think much about composition (which is why you'll notice random boxes, bad lighting etc.)-- just don't judge based on my lack of photographic prowess. Still, for those who missed it, the boutique was a roaring party. Good sales, but we've got a lot of merch left, so if you see something you like in the pictures, let me know and I'll check to see if it's still available.








































Hope y'all had as much fun looking as we did making!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home