Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Smells Like Teen Spirit

I'm very in touch with my olfactory system. I know I've told this story before, but I remember Grant Farnsworth kissing me on the cheek on New Year's Eve when I was 13. It was pretty magical, back in the day. But I also remember having lathered on plenty of Victoria Secret's Freesia lotion, so until they discontinued it, I'd go in to the shop for years after to smell my first kiss.
Additionally, when I'm seeing multiple boys, I try to assign each one to a different perfume, that way I don't get confused. It gets a little tricky to remember who goes with Hugo Deep Red (which is actually discontinued, but I found a bunch on the cheap in Athens last year), Pleasures Intense, Bronze Goddess and Beyond Paradise Blue. If I'm really prolific, I might have to throw in Lucky, but that's a backup scent for a backup boyfriend.
I bought some "Viva La Juicy" the other day. I'm between boyfriends, and it's nice to just smell nice for me at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home