Friday, August 20, 2010

Woo-hoo/Oh, Boo

Like sands of the hourglass, here is today's list of pros and cons, points and counterpoints, and all that jazz:

HOORAY:
Myka brought over a big bag of plastic bottles for me to cut up.

HISS:
Not only was the dress I planned to order out of stock, but the mighty cool necklace was as well.

AWESOME:
I love Jason Bateman.

AWFUL:
I'd rather watch "Arrested Development" (AGAIN) than clean my house.

TWO THUMBS UP:
"The Whole Wide World," starring Vincent D'Onofrio and Renee Zellweger

I'D RATHER CUT OFF MY THUMBS:
Umm... actually, I really can't think of anything else legitimate to complain about. My "hiss" was the only real one, and it actually saves me money, right?

Bring on the weekend!

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2010 at 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really loved Vincent in The Whole Wide World. He's a fantastic actor, and portrayed Bob Howard perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home