Monday, August 9, 2010

In Love

Today I am in love with life. I think that explains why I've been having such a hard time concentrating on paperwork. I've got all the symptoms of twitterpation, but no one man to focus it on. Evidence: I can't sleep. I find myself day-dreaming. I float around, singing show-tunes. I know. Should have left it at day-dreaming.
It's just that I have such a fun life! Creating makes me so happy. This weekend, I made Parisian Macarons, which were a ton of trouble, but so delicious. I couldn't believe they turned out, but they're awesome! I won't likely be making them again anytime VERY soon, grant you, but I'm so glad I found success with these intimidating little cookies.
Also, the lingerie is coming along. I've got some good embellishment ideas I'm anxious to try... as soon as I get moment. I have to laugh-- my living room looks like a brothel closet right now, with silky slips slung over anything that will stand still.
But back to work. The sooner I get all the stuff I HAVE to do finished, the sooner I can get back to my true love-- creation!

1 Comments:

At August 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Laura said...

You make lingerie? That's so cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home