Friday, July 30, 2010

Red Rubber Ball

And... it's Friday! Hallelujah! But where did my week go? I'll tell you.
Monday-- Blood Donation=7 minutes. I'm awesome. Mr. Handsome cancels FHE appearance, but Clint treats with a Frosty and a ride in his swampy truck. It's good to have him back.
Tuesday-- Great finds at Savers! The lingerie line continues to grow. Dinner with a very negative chap. Poor little peanut!
Wednesday-- 13 hours taking care of the nieces, and too, too much paperwork.
Thursday-- Ice cream with Little Joe the Wrangler. I tried Baskin Robbins' new grapefruit sorbet. Joseph makes good on his date promise and becomes #106. More importantly, I started a new blog, http://www.bohobabesboutique.blogspot.com/, to promote this October's show. It's gonna be awesome! Follow for information on when and where, plus get previews of what will be for sale. Ooops! Now I'm all commercial.
On tap for today-- finishing paperwork, painting more bottle flowers, printing the boutique postcards, hanging out with Pammy who will be gone for a month (BOO!), etc. This weekend will include housekeeping, ridding my yard of noxious weeds (I hope), finishing some Halloween shirts for the boutique, and possibly painting a bed. Can you tell I'm in full-boutique swing? I guess I'll be able to rest in mid-October. I love this time of year!

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2010 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is a lot of stuff for sale! Will you be posting photos of the lingerie?

 
At July 30, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Sokphal said...

Really, super cute stuff! Can you do a tour around the nation? Next stop DC?! Please?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home