Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Here are a few things that merit mentioning:

First, today the President waved to me. Not W, but Vincente Fox, president of Mexico. I think he waved to me because he knew I was from New Mexico, and he loves it there. Or because he knows that I'm really interested in the immigration debate, and I'm not narrow-minded like the typical Utahn (further evidence I'm from NM).

On a completely unrelated note, one of my best friends is getting married this weekend, and it only seems appropriate to give him a shout out and a wish for his every happiness. Last night I went to his bachelor party (because I guess I'm one of his dudes, though I'm pretty feminine) and it was a good reunion. Of course, this makes me one of the last single folks in the group but I pointed out to the group of marrieds that even though they may have found their eternal companions, none of them can say they've gone out with quite the uh, assortment I have. The question now--should I take someone with me to the reception? Ah, weddings. Feel free to weigh in on the subject.
Finally, my friends and I were just having a laugh at Mr. Euro Chic's expense. Remember him? Remember how I took him out of my phone after the incident a few months back but how I still miss him a bit? Ok, a lot? The good news is, the pals and I were just laughing about an old EC story--the time he told me about modeling nearly nude. The guy was handsome, sure, but somehow the story was more of a freak-out one than a hot one. Poor little guy. Still, I think he'll always hold a special place in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home