Monday, May 22, 2006

London Calling

Great weekend, if you were wondering. After all the sinus yuckiness and general illness, I think Im back to my old self. Or even better, if you can imagine.

Traviss mom has offered to make me more bread. Either she likes me, or shes planning on slipping a syringe in this time. No, Im kidding. I dont know if I know a nicer woman, and I really appreciate her.

I saw the DaVinci Code on Saturday morning, and I really liked it. Do I think its doctrinally sound? Nope. But I generally dont expect that from movies I go to for entertainment purposes, so I dont feel at all bad about it. Actually, I really mostly appreciated all the messaging about the so-called sacred feminine and the idea that man and woman together make something divine. I can get behind that.

Another highlight of the weekend was a message from one of my BFFs, Sokphal. Talk about the coolest girl ever, and what a nice surprise. The girl inspires me. Talking to her makes me really want to get into the foreign service so she can come visit me all over the world. Yeah, thats a good idea.

Yep, life is good. I hope it is for all yall as well.

PS. Chevron has really soft lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home