Monday, June 26, 2006

I should be sleeping

OK, I just checked and no, none of my friends are insane and online at 2:26 a.m. I was kind of hoping for a Chevron chat or something, but no such luck. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my brain to slow down when I've been out late socializing.
Part of me keeps thinking about my poor little friend Reuben who's experiencing the painful ordeal of kidney stones. Everyone, please send your good vibes out to Reub-- if there is one person in the world I would never wish a painful moment on, it's him. Sorry, Reuby, for sharing your medical issues with all cyberspace.
Went "dancing" tonight. There weren't too many people at this dance, so I think I danced with three dudes. Most of the time I spent talking to this kid who's studying to be an architect... I showed him my house plans. He probably thinks I'm the most boring girl ever, but so be it.
Tomorrow (ok, well, later today) I'm going to two weddings and a baby shower. It's remarkable. Sometime I have to come up with a brilliant Sunday School lesson in which I cover all of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes. It shouldn't be, but things seem overwhelming in the middle of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home