Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I went to London and I booked myself in at the YWCA

Well, I've given my notice at my apartment complex. In just over a month I'll be homeless. Or living somewhere else, we hope. Preferably not the streets, but maybe it'll add legitimacy to the great American novel I'm writing. Hmm...I need to consider that option. No pulling a James Frey here!

Things in my life have been a bit on the crazy side--like I may be GOING crazy. Or I might already have arrived. I'm happy to say things are basically turning up--getting a major decision behind me has helped immensely, though I'm still pretty apprehensive about a couple others. My "friends" (the ones who have bothered to take a break from their immensely busy social plans that generally don't include me) and my family haven't been a whole lot of help, but then again, I guess they can't be. These are my decisions I have to make. Still, it's always nice to have someone give you a hug and say, "I'm sure you'll make the right choices, and I love you." Anyway, I suspect this will be an emotionally-draining couple of weeks until all the plans are made and the changes are implemented.

In the meantime, there are at least fun things to keep me occupied. Tonight my friend Chad and I are going to celebrate HotDog on a Stick's 60th Anniversary and get a corndog (free tonight from 5-7 p.m.!!). Next week is the Salt Lake City Arts Festival, and that's always a good time. And I'm finally having my Imperfect 10 party, which should significantly cheer my soul. I'm happiest when I'm planning or throwing a party. Get me some quality, hang-out time with Chevron and life will be complete. Or at least more bearable with a bit of fun mixed in with all this life-changing business. Good kissing makes everything better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home