Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mwah! (That's a kissing sound, by the way)

I've been doing a lot of kissing lately, but not necessarily the exciting kind. Yesterday, our accountant came over and told me that I owed a lot in taxes. I started to freak out thinking, "How can someone whose income puts them just above poverty owe that much?" Turns out he was joking, and I'm getting a nice little refund. I was so happy, I bounded over and kissed him on the cheek in front of his wife and my parents. Weird, I know.
And there's been a lot of other innocent kissing going on-- kisses on the cheek exchanged with this very sweet, effeminate boy I know; kissing my friend Gabe on the head; half a dozen boys suddenly deciding kissing my hand is a great idea (in like, three days-- it's almost an epidemic). This is all very strange. Or not. I think that somehow my pheromones are sending out a strong "Please kiss me signal" but it's misfiring somehow. And all my fakey kissing stuff is a poor substitute for the kissing I'd rather do... with the person I'd rather do the kissing with. Yeah, I've gotta tweak my technique somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home