Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Virtual Van Time

Tonight I'm with the girls, but we're not in a position to catch up like we are often wont to do. They should know that, as usual, the more things change the more they stay the same. Cliche? Yes. But in the most personal sense-- meaning I can't break out from my latest habit. Still, I'm trying to follow the advice of my good friends Casper and David (congratulations to them on their pending wedding, by the way), who consistently urge me to hold out and go for the gold. Let's just say the jury is still out on this adventure. It's looking surprisingly good, but it might just be fool's gold. And I'm currently exploring some options with some additional semi-precious, possibly diamonds in the rough. This whole lapidary/pseudo treasure-hunter metaphor isn't really working for me, though.Anyway, confidential to Rachandapameloumeilannash: I didn't even have to use the secret phrase. I'm getting that good. Or bad, if you prefer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home