Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's all semantics, but I do feel free

Here's the update: I'm feeling strangely liberated by pantry boy's decided indifference toward me. So I'm over the sadness. Maybe. I mean, I'm ok. I'm happy. I'm busy. And even though I'd love for him to throw himself at my feet telling me how much he misses me, it doesn't look like that will happen. And because I took the flying leap into the scary category of talking about feelings and other such nonsense, I feel justified in forgetting the whole mess ever happened. I acted. He did not react. And now, I'll channel my other-kind-of-acting skills and fake it till I make it. It's not false to say I'm content, though. I really, really am. And hopeful too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home