Monday, July 27, 2009

But then Again, Maybe My Luck is Changing

Just got a call from my pops. He said the mechanic told him the fan on the water pump went out, which was not caused by my hitting the log. I feel a lot better. I mean, standing in the hot sun for hours, watching my sweet little brother-in-law and my sister roll around in antifreeze was terrible (I hate being helpless! I need to take a shop class or intern with a mechanic!), but I do feel better knowing it wasn't because I'm super incompetant. No more running over logs, though.

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2009 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

I don't know anything about cars either, but I pretend to understand when mechanics talk to me and it seems to work just fine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home