Monday, April 19, 2010

For those Following these Things...

Went out with No. 100 again this weekend. Our date included a movie we both thought was funny, though I kept thinking, "Oops! I'm the Relief Society President, and I probably shouldn't be laughing." Those PG-13ers are a little tricky that way. But if you love Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, you already know what I'm talking about...
Other highlights were parking under an overpass in downtown Albuquerque, where I was sure we were gonna get shanked. It was raining, and we were sitting in my car, parked behind his truck, and trying to figure out what to do (Hundred doesn't mind short dates, I guess, but I wanted to spend a little more time with him than afforded by the movie) and I saw someone running up behind my car. I grabbed my friend's arm a little bit harder than I probably should have, but he just laughed because there was also a girl running towards-- and then past-- us. They were just trying to get out of the rain.
Later, at NM's Premier Drink Spot (Sonic, that is), there was a shady looking fella who approached the truck, but Hundred shooed him away. I probably wouldn't have minded if there wasn't a gang fight to the left, an adult entertainment store across the parking lot, and a man peeing in some bushes behind us.
All in all, good date. I enjoy my time with this chap, and am totally up for going out some more, but you should all be happy to know that I'll be going out with 101 soon. It would just be too cheesy to stop at 100 different guys, don't you think? And there's no rule against returning to the list. Heck, I go out with 71 all the time.

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Love from T. said...

Rachel, You are Fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home