Monday, April 5, 2010

Like Sands of the Hourglass

Honestly, where does my life go? I'm not doing so well as this blog repenting thing as I'd like. Here is a brief recap of my week:

Monday night-- donated a pint of blood, met the girls for dinner, Relief Society Presidency meeting, got home-taught by the world's greatest home teachers, Daniel and Brad. Jacob brought me some beautiful flowers. JF (aka Bobby Hill) asked someone if we were getting married. I laughed, but the flowers are still wonderful.

Tuesday, celebrated the cosmic event of Daniel's birth. He is no longer a teenager. He is, however, still the sweetest little man on the planet. I'm pretty grateful to have him in my life. Plus also, he's super popular. There were tons of people at his party! Glad he had a good day.

Wednesday, spent the day with the little girls. They were mostly well-behaved, but as usual, I was ready to chillax when I got home. Highlight of the day was this picture from Clint, celebrating "Business Time" (you Flight of the Conchords fans will appreciate this, and would have probably appreciated some of the other text messages I received that night, but this kind of sums it up politely).



Thursday is a bit of a blur-- I think I cleaned house and sprayed weeds and that kind of mumbo-jumbo. Friday I danced around a bit with 80s-inspired hair (which JWH said was "sexy 80s, not cheesy 80s").

Saturday and Sunday were devoted to watching LDS General Conference, one of my favorite things ever!

So, as you can see, life is fun, but I'm not sure I have a whole lot to write about. Last night I had 15 guests over for Easter Dinner, and when I get home from work I have to face a mountain of dishes I was too tired to take care of last night, and I need to sort through some leftovers to see what I might be able to pawn off, uh, that is, feed to my friends tonight. I don't know how my mom and I managed it, but I think we could've fed all 16 of us for a week straight. And here we were thinking there wouldn't be enough, ha!
Other excitement for the week: Must bind those books I've been working on! Must celebrate another great day in history-- the anniversary of Lou's birth, which will be challenging, as she is working on the actual day. I'm working on the yard and fixing up some stuff here and there. Looking into getting a booth at a consignment shop if I can find a decent place for a decent price. You know, the usual. As tonight's FHE, I'll try to do something scandalous to write about for your reading pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home