Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Smoking Candy Cigarettes

Things You May Not Know About Me:
1) In fifth grade, I had the elected position in my homeroom class of prosecuting attorney. When students had grievances, they could sue one another. I won every case.
2) Sometimes I like to pull out candy cigarettes and pretend to smoke, particularly when I'm on the phone with someone from church (in case you didn't know, we Mormons don't smoke, so I find this highly amusing). I think I picked up the pretend-smoking habit from my friend Summer, who used to "smoke" her pens.
3) Even after ending my month-long vegetarian streak, I still have not had red meat. It's not that I don't mean to-- I just haven't found anything to eat that seems worthy. So it's been 5 weeks.
4) When I get really angry, I get creative. When someone asks me how I managed to get the worst movie ever ("Down and Derby") on the Today Show, the simple explanation is I was mad at my coworkers. You know that great-looking mirror over my mantle? Finished it while I was on the outs with one of my friends.
5) I met the world's best-looking guy this weekend. Just wanted to let you know.

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Hilary said...

smoking candy cigarettes! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home