Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Kids are Cuter than Your Kids

No, I don't have children. I'm getting cooler with children all the time, but they still frighten me. This is why I love having nieces-- not only do I have cute little people to buy fun toys and clothes for (I heart Fancy Nancy so much!), but I also don't have to participate in the "Cutest Kid at Church" contests. No, these are not official, but I've noticed it gets worse than a beauty pageant some weeks. There are a lot of cute babies out there, but I'm afraid my future darlings Jemima and Reagan and Kennedy and Belle and Sebastian and Desmond and Molly or whoever I have will probably be wearing do-rags instead of bows and baseball caps. And I'm hoping that if people want to give me things at a baby shower, they'll give my kid a pair of baby Converse, because let's be honest-- I'll never be able to afford them.
Still, this would not be a Mormon Girl blog without occasional pictures of my cute little girls, even though technically they aren't mine. So just to make you happy, and not go into shock without a little visual relief from my endless rambling, here are two of the world's cutest little girls: I've decided to start calling Zoey "ZoZo the Magic Queen" after that designer I like, because I'm afraid "Zozobra" might prove emotionally harmful when they burn Old Man Gloom every year.

Turkey #1 above, and Baby Turkey Bum #2 below. Oh! Aunt Rachel! What great shirts! Though Z's tutu her mother Skye made really is what sets that outfit apart.


And my personal fav:

Everyone knows Sego girls are the best kissers.

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2009 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Sokphal said...

Zo Zo is so big! I love that last picture! Haha! Classic!

 
At December 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I went to your August post to see Sylvia's house... CRAZY FABULOUS! Oh, to have the space! We also went to Kansas City last summer to do a Curious Sofa pilgrimage. And, thanks so much for the "ZoZo" calendar mention of us at Cabin & Cottage. I loved your visit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home