Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend Weekend Weekend Weekend Weekend Weekend Weekend

Oops? Why I am I still at the office then?
In a few minutes I'll be home-again, home-again, jiggity-jig, to do some more decorating and paint my toenails and trip the light fantastic.
My plans for the weekend are minimal, and I'm SOOO happy about that. I just need to do something interesting enough to write about later, but I'll let the muses visit me. They can stop by while I fold laundry or watch a movie or practice the piano (which is actually a painful task at the moment, because I managed a pretty intense glue-gun burn last night-- even typing is not that fun). I have nothing to do! Nothing to do! Nothing to do! And my friends, that's said with exuberance, not in a depressed, emo voice. I would do cartwheels, but I don't know how and my office is rather small. So instead I think I'll finally bust out "Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip" workout video instead. I mean, if you're gonna work out anyway, you might as well have a laugh, right?
Know what else I'm gonna do? In anticipation of Netflix sending me "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging" in a couple of weeks (I've been waiting AGES for this movie, because the Georgia Nicolson books are my favorite), I'm rereading the book (Originally titled A, T, and "full-frontal snogging") and having the greatest laugh. My favorite thing so far-- when Georgia finds her father's masonic apron and thinks he's a transvestite. Oh! Fall off the chair laughing!
Perhaps I'll also hit Albertsons because I collected enough of those blasted stickers to get a wok and a grill pan. It's not that I need pots and pans-- I just LOVE putting the stickers in the little book. I'm savvy enough to not open credit cards, but get me collecting stamps and stickers for a store and I'm a goner.
Anyway-- that is my upcoming weekend. Relax, drink herbal tea, deck some halls, hang mistletoe from every overhead surface of my home, finish up the decorating and wrapping brouhaha, visit some peeps, party like it's 1999, talk to my boyfriend(s), maybe catch a movie. Ooh! Luxury. The jetted tub calls. Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home