Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Boho Babes Boutique: Year 2 in Review

Did you want to know what I meant when I said I've been busy for the last couple of months?
Well, this should give you an idea. For Chad and Sokphal (and everyone else who prefers pictures), hope this satisfies the craving. For Reuben and Miriam, you'll finally get a look at the lingerie. Enjoy!
Ashley's Cupcakes

Aunt Trish's Scone Mix-- MMM!

Our Friend, Judy Willard, found lots of good things.


From the Christmas Room

Recipe Card Holders from Aunt Trish

Trish's Firestarters

How Skye spells Holiday Cheer


Halloween!

Aunt Sylvia's Brides and Grooms. She called these "Save the Last Dance for Me."

My own "Ghost" and T-Shirts. Trademark Pending (I'm not joking!)


Some of Sylvia's Skulls


One of Bonnie's gourd houses


Kris Steel's Skeletons

Bonnie's Old Cronies




Large Black Swan, Small Bright Swans, made by Yours Truly


Skye gets the credit for these little beauties.


And now, we head upstairs!




One of my famous flower mirrors-- a scaled-down version of the one I have hanging over my own fireplace mantle.




And let's not forget my lingerie!





Alphonse Mucha Frames
One of Ashley's beautiful necklaces


Cassidy's magnet boards
Skye's Children's Clothing
Aunt Melissa's Pillows
Thanks, everyone, for taking a look!

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2010 at 5:28 AM , Blogger Sokphal said...

You guys are SUPER talented!!! I wish I could be there to buy some of your stuff! Do you do online orders? :)

 
At October 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I so badly want one of your flower mirrors! I think it's so awesome and cute! Alas, I have no idea where I would put it! =(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home