Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Plans

Dear Sokphal,
I'm so excited to come see you in October. It will also be nice to see some of my other D.C. peeps, but you know that you are my bestie and it's going to be a blast.
Please tell PG to not go out of town, because I'm anxious to meet this great man in your life.
Also, let's please not go to that weird, naked spa, ok? I've already asked Martin Heinrich for a bunch of tour tickets instead.
Also, I think H&M is a must-stop, because you see, in the boonies of NM, we don't have it, and I'll need to get Pam a Christmas present.
OOH! Christmas shopping! Outlet malls! Or maybe not outlet malls. But I'm getting excited.
Love,
Rachel

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Sokphal said...

Dear Rachel,

Yes outlet mall!
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=14

And no naked spa time for us.

I will tell PG to stay put while you are here. :) Miss you and so do the ghots of Old Towne Alexandria (remember that tour?) Booooooooo!

-Sokphal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home