Sunday, March 25, 2007

News, News, News!

Ta-Da! I'm in my house. Well, right now I'm at my parents' house. But most of my possessions are in my new house, and I'll be joining them in a couple of days. I'm in the process of unpacking and setting things up, but I'm hoping to settle in soon. I love it so much! But wow! There's a lot to do! I'm completely worn out.

I've had the most interesting week ever, I must say. Happily, I've had several friends call me up and tell me they're getting married! Hooray for weddings! Honestly, there must be something in the water… it's that time of year, I guess. And my "boyfriend," Jacob, just got called on a mission for our church and is going to South Africa. My friend Trav is moving from Utah to Texas to sell alarm systems, and my cousin Garret is going to Mesa to sell pest control. It feels like everyone I know is on the move and doing new, cool things. I'm glad we're all in motion.

And… what else? Well, I'm in kind of a funny situation, because I've got this new friend, but it's making one of my old friends a little crazy. Don't want to say too much, in case it's just my imagination, but here's hoping it doesn't lead to a bunch of drama, and that any part of it I might need to handle will be taken care of without any hurt feelings or weirdness. It's going to call for delicacy, anyway.

OK, it's late, but I'm happy. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home