Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Operation Monte Cristo: Because Looking Good is the Best Revenge

I am TAN!
And sure, maybe if you run into me IRL, you'll still think I'm pretty pasty, but believe me, for me, I'm tan.
Also, I have really good hair today. I'm bringing back the side pony tail.
I'm energetic, because I had a great workout this morning.
I had oatmeal for breakfast, and so far, Vegetarianism, Day 9 of 30, is super.
And because I cleaned out my closet and gave many of my clothes to the good people at the thrift shop, I'm finding what's left of my closet is heavy on the Anthropologie, which = soft, feminine, and slightly unusual clothes.
Cue the "Westside Story" soundtrack.

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the title of your post! (and the post itself) but the title because I am reading the book right now! I figured it was due time I actually read what was originally written since I love the movie!!! =) Yay for being tan!! I hope to being my tanning process soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home