Friday, June 18, 2010

Vegetarianism, Day 18

In case you were wondering, yes, I'm holding out and staying strong on the vegetarian front.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and I'm not sure he was super-impressed with me giving up meat, but I am. This thing is harder than it looks!
I feel a little guilty only doing it for a month, though. I was talking to my friend Brennan the other day and he suggested I might really like it so much that it would be a permanent change. I don't know why, but I felt terrible telling him I didn't think so. I might just give up meat on the weekdays. Hmm... something to ponder as I eat my salad for lunch today.

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Laura said...

mmm.. i guess the happiness from being a vegetarian all comes from what's on the salad...

^__^

I'm impressed, you have alot more self control than I have.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home