Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas?

So I feel like I'm being a major traitor to my favorite holiday. Halloween is just days away, and I managed to put up a scarecrow. That's it. The other five giant tubs of decorations are taking a back seat this year. I've just been too busy, and at this point, I'd just have to take everything down in a few days anyway. My goal is to put out Thanksgiving stuff tonight.
Actually, for once I'm way more pumped about Christmas than anything else. I think it's because I've already started on my holiday shopping. Last week, I purchased this year's wrapping paper and I'm planning out the festivities. Really, I'd love to go home and wrap gifts tonight, which seems crazy as I've not even debuted my Vegas Show Girl costume yet. What's wrong with me?
Perhaps it's the let-down from the boutique sales. We had another Boho round on Saturday, but dismal results. I put up nine signs and only one of them was still standing a few hours later. It reeks of sabotage, but it was probably just the wind. I sold a measly $24 worth of loot. Can you believe it? So much for buying myself pellets for the winter. That would heat my house for approximately six days. Nine if I'm conservative. Boo. Looks like my earnings (plus a little extra) will go toward a new winter coat. Baby, it's cold outside, and it may be almost as cold INSIDE this year. I hope my nose won't be frost-bitten. So anyway, this year's winter coat-- Teal or Purple? It's a big decision, lemme tell ya.
In other news... oops. No other news today. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home